As of September 2010, TechnoSystems will officially be providing training in Broadcast Pix Slate 1000G which has become one of the most popular production switchers today. The entire curriculum is tailored to your specific needs. All of our courses are taught by manufacturer certified instructors with years of hands-on experience. The size of each class is a maximum of three (3) students to provide individual attention and address their specific concerns.
We offer 2 levels of training; beginner and advanced. This is not a one size fits all training. Our courses go beyond the basics and are customized to target the specific needs of your organization and the level of knowledge of your technician.
The Beginner Training is designed to teach your employee general operation and troubleshooting. The class will cover:
- Installation: Video I/O Configurations, Broadcast Pix Slate 1000G
- Broadcast Pix Concepts: Broadcast Pix Switcher Features, Multi-View
- PixMaster Show Editor: PixMaster Storage System, Creating/Selecting a New Show, Reordering, Adding or Removing Content, Editing Show Settings
- Production Switcher: Switcher Controls, Video Sources, Transitions/Effects, Keys, Auxiliary Output Control
- Character Generator and Graphics: CG Installation, Creating Still CG Graphics, CG Rolls and Crawls, Basic CG On-Air Operation
- Clip Store: Recording a Clip, Clip Store Playout, Clip Modifiers
The Advanced Training is designed for experienced technicians and graduates of the basic class and will cover:
- Broadcast Pix Concepts: Device Controls, Advanced Switching on the Multi-View, Keyboard Shortcuts
- Production Switcher: Advanced Switcher Controls, DVE Boxes Creation and Modification, Integrated Memories, Fluent Macros, Fail-Safe On-Air Production
- CG and Graphics: CG On-Air operation, Dual CG, Creating Animated CG Graphics, Importing Animated CG Graphics into Broadcast Pix
- Clip Store: Advanced Clip Store Playout, Clip Motion Control, Advanced Clip Modifiers (In/Out Point, Auto Start/Stop Clips, Loops), Dual Clip Store, External DDR control
- Optional Device Control: Introduction to Device Control
- Team Operation: Multi-Panel Support, Separate Graphic Operator, Remote Operator in the Back Room
- Broadcast Pix Technical: Updating Firmware and Software for Future Versions, Control Panel Internal Operation, Custom Shortcuts Keyboard Layout
All of our instructors are manufacturer certified and have extensive experience in the video/broadcast industry. Class sizes are limited to a maximum of three (3) students per class to ensure the most individualized attention. As a result, we can provide your technicians with an effective and targeted learning experience that addresses your specific needs.
The training package is all inclusive:
- Lodging – hotel accommodations based on double occupancy
- Meals– Breakfast and Lunch (excluding Dinner)
- Ground transportation – to and from the port, to and from the hotel
- Class instructions and materials
As an introductory offer, if you book Beginner and Advanced Classes at the same time, you will receive a 10% discount on the Advanced Class.
Call us today at 305-828-0180 to book your training!